Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical End-user development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any End-user development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated End-user development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the End-user development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which End-user development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does the team improve its work?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- What does End-user development success mean to the stakeholders?
- What are specific End-user development Rules to follow?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Are team charters developed?
- Explorations of the frontiers of End-user development will help you build influence, improve End-user development, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the End-user development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your End-user development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the End-user development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which End-user development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough End-user development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage End-user development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step End-user development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 End-user development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the End-user development project intents to solve a hard question?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor End-user development project risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the End-user development project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Are End-user development project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the End-user development project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
Step-by-step and complete End-user development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 End-user development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 End-user development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 End-user development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 End-user development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 End-user development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 End-user development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any End-user development project with this in-depth End-user development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose End-user development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in End-user development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make End-user development investments work better.
This End-user development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.