Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ENFOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ENFOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ENFOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ENFOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ENFOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Does ENFOS create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What management system can we use to leverage the ENFOS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Can we add value to the current ENFOS decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Is maximizing ENFOS protection the same as minimizing ENFOS loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ENFOS book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ENFOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ENFOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ENFOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ENFOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ENFOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ENFOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ENFOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this ENFOS project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the ENFOS project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Project Charter: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the ENFOS project documentation?
- Executing Process Group: Does the ENFOS project team have enough people to execute the ENFOS project plan?
Step-by-step and complete ENFOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ENFOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ENFOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ENFOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ENFOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ENFOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ENFOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ENFOS project with this in-depth ENFOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ENFOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ENFOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ENFOS investments work better.
This ENFOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.