Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Engineering psychology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Engineering psychology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Engineering psychology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Engineering psychology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Engineering psychology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Engineering psychology will circumvent those obstacles?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Engineering psychology project?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Engineering psychology strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who sets the Engineering psychology standards?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What business benefits will Engineering psychology goals deliver if achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Engineering psychology book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Engineering psychology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Engineering psychology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Engineering psychology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Engineering psychology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Engineering psychology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Engineering psychology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Engineering psychology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Engineering psychology project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Engineering psychology project with specific technology?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Engineering psychology project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the changes in the job market for information technology workers. How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Engineering psychology project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Engineering psychology project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
Step-by-step and complete Engineering psychology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Engineering psychology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Engineering psychology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Engineering psychology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Engineering psychology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Engineering psychology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Engineering psychology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Engineering psychology project with this in-depth Engineering psychology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Engineering psychology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Engineering psychology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Engineering psychology investments work better.
This Engineering psychology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.