What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Enterprise Architecture predictive analytics are Agility, LeanIX, DevOps. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Design Thinking, DevOps, User Experience Design.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Risk management, Software engineering, Agility technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Risk management, Software engineering, Systems engineering.
- Risk management, Agility, Software engineering lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Cloud Computing Architecture, IT infrastructure, Data store.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Software testing, Risk management, Computer programming.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Data flow, Information system, Data store.
- The most publications are available for Software deployment, DevOps, Computer programming.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Risk management, Agility, Computer engineering.
The Enterprise Architecture report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Enterprise Architecture’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
001069 – Agility
001036 – LeanIX
000841 – DevOps
000636 – Big Data Architecture
000348 – Agile software development
000255 – Data store
000234 – Enterprise engineering
000212 – IoT Architecture
000202 – Digital Business
000189 – Data model
000151 – Data flow
000135 – Customer Journey Analytics
000133 – Application Architecture
000130 – Security Architecture
000127 – Requirements engineering
000126 – Computer engineering
000116 – User Experience Design
000111 – Solutions Architecture
000104 – Architecture domain
000103 – OpenText
000093 – IT infrastructure
000084 – Software verification and validation
000079 – Digital workplace
000078 – Design Thinking
000069 – Programming paradigm
000067 – Software architecture
000067 – Business Architecture
000066 – Information system
000059 – Systems engineering
000059 – Process architecture
000051 – Information Framework
000050 – Cloud Computing Architecture
000044 – Information model
000043 – Software engineering
000043 – Enterprise Architect
000041 – Software deployment
000040 – Software testing
000038 – Risk management
000038 – Enterprise Architect (software)
000036 – Independence Blue Cross
000035 – Software design
000035 – Data modeling
000027 – Software prototyping
000027 – Function model
000024 – Computer programming
000017 – Avolution
000009 – Enterprise Architecture
000004 – Project portfolio management
000003 – BiZZdesign
000000 – Iteraplan
000000 – Economic Architecture