Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise-Class Agile Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise-Class Agile Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise-Class Agile Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise-Class Agile Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise-Class Agile Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Enterprise-Class Agile Development? If so, when did it change and why?
- How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise-Class Agile Development?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise-Class Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Enterprise-Class Agile Development objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise-Class Agile Development book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise-Class Agile Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise-Class Agile Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise-Class Agile Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise-Class Agile Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise-Class Agile Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise-Class Agile Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Enterprise-Class Agile Development project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Enterprise-Class Agile Development project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Enterprise-Class Agile Development project cutting across the entire organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Enterprise-Class Agile Development project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise-Class Agile Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise-Class Agile Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise-Class Agile Development project with this in-depth Enterprise-Class Agile Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise-Class Agile Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise-Class Agile Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise-Class Agile Development investments work better.
This Enterprise-Class Agile Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.