What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Enterprise Mobility Management predictive analytics are Workfront, LeanKit, XenMobile. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Workfront, AirWatch, Mobile application management.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Mobile device management, Mobile computing, Mobile security technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Mobile security, Mobile device management, Mobile computing.
- AirWatch, Mobile security, Two-factor authentication lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Mobile device management, Mobile application management, Bring your own device.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Mobility Software, Mobile application management, Two-factor authentication.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Mobile computing, Computer data storage, Mobile device management.
- The most publications are available for Mobile computing, Bring your own device, Two-factor authentication.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Mobile security, Mobile computing, Computer data storage.
- By arranging Enterprise Mobility Management related applications and technologies thematically, Blokdijk’s classic clarifies all the principles of Enterprise Mobility Management’s potential of business and investing.
- Blokdijk’s new report, the Enterprise Mobility Management Predictive Analytics Report, takes deep dives with Enterprise Mobility Management topics inside their potential to glimpse the future.
The Enterprise Mobility Management report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) is the set of people, processes and technology focused on managing mobile devices, wireless networks, and other mobile computing services in a business context.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Enterprise Mobility Management’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000681 – Workfront
000328 – LeanKit
000243 – XenMobile
000191 – AirWatch
000181 – Mobile application management
000115 – Two-factor authentication
000100 – eG Enterprise
000088 – Mobile device management
000069 – Integrify
000047 – Computer data storage
000046 – Bring your own device
000036 – Mobile security
000033 – Mobile computing
000030 – Mobility Software
000016 – Mobile business intelligence
000011 – Workflow Enterprise
000000 – Vitado
000000 – Unitrends Enterprise Backup
000000 – THINK Enterprise
000000 – Taximobility
000000 – Synergi Life
000000 – ServMan
000000 – MasterControl
000000 – Digital object identifier