What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Enterprise Mobility predictive analytics are Mobile application management, AirWatch, Enterprise mobility management. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are EZRentOut, AirWatch, Mobile application management.
- By far most employment needs are found in the enterpriSe, Mobile device management, AirWatch technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: enterpriSe, Mobile device management, Mobile security.
- enterpriSe, AirWatch, Mobile security lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Mobile device management, Managed Mobility Services, Enterprise mobility management.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Mobile application management, Managed Mobility Services, Two-factor authentication.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage enterpriSe, Mobile device management, Two-factor authentication.
- The most publications are available for enterpriSe, Bring your own device, Two-factor authentication.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: enterpriSe, Mobile security, Mobile device management.
The Enterprise Mobility report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Enterprise Mobility’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000233 – Mobile application management
000222 – AirWatch
000216 – Enterprise mobility management
000186 – XenMobile
000136 – enterpriSe
000094 – Mobile device management
000084 – Managed Mobility Services
000070 – Mobile security
000064 – Two-factor authentication
000046 – Bring your own device
000030 – Mobile business intelligence
000022 – Workflow Enterprise
000017 – THINK Enterprise
000000 – Unitrends Enterprise Backup
000000 – EZRentOut
000000 – EZOfficeInventory
000000 – Bid4Build