Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Mobility Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Mobility Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Mobility Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Mobility Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Mobility Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Enterprise Mobility Services objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are current Enterprise Mobility Services Paradigms?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- How can we improve Enterprise Mobility Services?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise Mobility Services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise Mobility Services project lifecycle?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Mobility Services book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Mobility Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Mobility Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Mobility Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Mobility Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Mobility Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Mobility Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Mobility Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Enterprise Mobility Services project sufficiently qualified?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Enterprise Mobility Services project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Enterprise Mobility Services project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Enterprise Mobility Services project is not yet fully understood?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Mobility Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Mobility Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Mobility Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Mobility Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Mobility Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Mobility Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Mobility Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Mobility Services project with this in-depth Enterprise Mobility Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Mobility Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Mobility Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Mobility Services investments work better.
This Enterprise Mobility Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.