Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EPM Intelligent Building Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EPM Intelligent Building related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EPM Intelligent Building specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EPM Intelligent Building Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EPM Intelligent Building improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of EPM Intelligent Building?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in EPM Intelligent Building? In other words, what are the risks, if EPM Intelligent Building does not deliver successfully?
- Who will be in control?
- How do you use EPM Intelligent Building data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EPM Intelligent Building book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EPM Intelligent Building self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EPM Intelligent Building Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EPM Intelligent Building areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EPM Intelligent Building Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EPM Intelligent Building projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EPM Intelligent Building Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EPM Intelligent Building project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of EPM Intelligent Building project management life cycle?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative EPM Intelligent Building project selection techniques?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of EPM Intelligent Building project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other EPM Intelligent Building project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete EPM Intelligent Building Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EPM Intelligent Building project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EPM Intelligent Building project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EPM Intelligent Building project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EPM Intelligent Building project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EPM Intelligent Building project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EPM Intelligent Building project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EPM Intelligent Building project with this in-depth EPM Intelligent Building Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EPM Intelligent Building projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EPM Intelligent Building and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EPM Intelligent Building investments work better.
This EPM Intelligent Building All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.