Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EqualLogic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EqualLogic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EqualLogic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EqualLogic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 866 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EqualLogic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 866 standard requirements:
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Is a EqualLogic Team Work effort in place?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new EqualLogic in a volatile global economy?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations EqualLogic values?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is there a EqualLogic Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EqualLogic book in PDF containing 866 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EqualLogic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EqualLogic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EqualLogic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EqualLogic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EqualLogic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EqualLogic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EqualLogic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this EqualLogic project?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the EqualLogic project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the EqualLogic project?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the EqualLogic project?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg EqualLogic project schedule, quality plan etc)?
Step-by-step and complete EqualLogic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EqualLogic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EqualLogic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EqualLogic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EqualLogic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EqualLogic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EqualLogic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EqualLogic project with this in-depth EqualLogic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EqualLogic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EqualLogic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EqualLogic investments work better.
This EqualLogic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.