Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ethereum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ethereum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ethereum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ethereum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ethereum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Is there a Ethereum Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How important is Ethereum to the user organizations mission?
- To what extent does management recognize Ethereum as a tool to increase the results?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Ethereum effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ethereum book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ethereum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ethereum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ethereum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ethereum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ethereum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ethereum Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ethereum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Ethereum projects?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Ethereum projects?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Ethereum project scope statement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Ethereum project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What kinds of things in particular are you looking for data on?
- Team Directory: Who will report Ethereum project status to all stakeholders?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
Step-by-step and complete Ethereum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ethereum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ethereum project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ethereum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ethereum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ethereum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ethereum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ethereum project with this in-depth Ethereum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ethereum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ethereum and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ethereum investments work better.
This Ethereum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.