Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ethnography Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ethnography related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ethnography specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ethnography Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 896 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ethnography improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 896 standard requirements:
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- When a Ethnography manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Which Ethnography goals are the most important?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Ethnography. How do we gain traction?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Ethnography does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ethnography book in PDF containing 896 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ethnography self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ethnography Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ethnography areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ethnography Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ethnography projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ethnography Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ethnography project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the Ethnography projects size and complexity?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Ethnography project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Ethnography project estimate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Ethnography project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, but not exceeded?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
Step-by-step and complete Ethnography Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ethnography project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ethnography project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ethnography project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ethnography project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ethnography project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ethnography project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ethnography project with this in-depth Ethnography Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ethnography projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ethnography and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ethnography investments work better.
This Ethnography All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.