Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Exoskeleton Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Exoskeleton related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Exoskeleton specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Exoskeleton Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Exoskeleton improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Exoskeleton activities?
- How likely is the current Exoskeleton plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How do the Exoskeleton results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- How important is Exoskeleton to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Exoskeleton book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Exoskeleton self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Exoskeleton Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Exoskeleton areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Exoskeleton Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Exoskeleton projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Exoskeleton Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Exoskeleton project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Exoskeleton projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Exoskeleton project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Exoskeleton project release?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Exoskeleton project schedule(s)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this Exoskeleton project?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, but wish to be included. How can this be done?
Step-by-step and complete Exoskeleton Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Exoskeleton project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Exoskeleton project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Exoskeleton project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Exoskeleton project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Exoskeleton project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Exoskeleton project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Exoskeleton project with this in-depth Exoskeleton Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Exoskeleton projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Exoskeleton and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Exoskeleton investments work better.
This Exoskeleton All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.