Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Factory Floor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Factory Floor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Factory Floor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Factory Floor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 817 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Factory Floor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 817 standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- How do we go about Securing Factory Floor?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Factory Floor shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Are there Factory Floor Models?
- What trouble can we get into?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Factory Floor models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Did my employees make progress today?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Factory Floor book in PDF containing 817 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Factory Floor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Factory Floor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Factory Floor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Factory Floor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Factory Floor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Factory Floor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Factory Floor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Factory Floor project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Factory Floor project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Factory Floor project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- WBS Dictionary: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Factory Floor project scope?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
Step-by-step and complete Factory Floor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Factory Floor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Factory Floor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Factory Floor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Factory Floor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Factory Floor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Factory Floor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Factory Floor project with this in-depth Factory Floor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Factory Floor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Factory Floor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Factory Floor investments work better.
This Factory Floor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.