Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Financial innovation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Financial innovation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Financial innovation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Financial innovation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Financial innovation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Financial innovation Management?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- How is the value delivered by Financial innovation being measured?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Think about the functions involved in your Financial innovation project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What are the basics of Financial innovation fraud?
- Who sets the Financial innovation standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Financial innovation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Financial innovation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Financial innovation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Financial innovation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Financial innovation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Financial innovation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Financial innovation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Financial innovation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Financial innovation project, how would you prioritize them?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / Achievable: The goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Financial innovation project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Financial innovation project requirements will be reported?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Financial innovation project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Procurement Audit: Are there performance targets on value for money obtained and cost savings?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Financial innovation project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Financial innovation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Financial innovation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Financial innovation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Financial innovation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Financial innovation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Financial innovation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Financial innovation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Financial innovation project with this in-depth Financial innovation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Financial innovation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Financial innovation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Financial innovation investments work better.
This Financial innovation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.