Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical firecall Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any firecall related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated firecall specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the firecall Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which firecall improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- How much does firecall help?
- Which firecall goals are the most important?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Consider your own firecall project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What are the Key enablers to make this firecall move?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- How can we improve performance?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How do we Lead with firecall in Mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the firecall book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your firecall self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the firecall Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which firecall areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough firecall Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage firecall projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step firecall Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 firecall project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in firecall project oversight?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for firecall project deliverables?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the firecall project measure and control progress?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do firecall project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this firecall project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How do you treat administrative costs in the activity inventory?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
Step-by-step and complete firecall Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 firecall project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 firecall project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 firecall project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 firecall project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 firecall project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 firecall project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any firecall project with this in-depth firecall Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose firecall projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in firecall and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make firecall investments work better.
This firecall All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.