Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical fixed wireless Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any fixed wireless related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated fixed wireless specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the fixed wireless Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which fixed wireless improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who are the fixed wireless improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Do the fixed wireless decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How far into rural can wireless based broadband service be economically viable?
- Who has launched broadband wireless services and where is it available?
- Cloud management for fixed wireless do we really need one?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How is the value delivered by fixed wireless being measured?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What revenues will wireless broadband earn?
- What types of broadband are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the fixed wireless book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your fixed wireless self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the fixed wireless Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which fixed wireless areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough fixed wireless Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage fixed wireless projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step fixed wireless Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 fixed wireless project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the fixed wireless projects size and complexity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the team’s ends?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the fixed wireless projects success?
- Activity List: What is the least expensive way to complete the fixed wireless project within 40 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the fixed wireless project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
Step-by-step and complete fixed wireless Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 fixed wireless project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 fixed wireless project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 fixed wireless project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 fixed wireless project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 fixed wireless project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 fixed wireless project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any fixed wireless project with this in-depth fixed wireless Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose fixed wireless projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in fixed wireless and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make fixed wireless investments work better.
This fixed wireless All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.