Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Flagship Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Flagship Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Flagship Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Flagship Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Flagship Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Flagship Program moving forward?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Do Flagship Program rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- What does Flagship Program success mean to the stakeholders?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Flagship Program measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Flagship Program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Flagship Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Flagship Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Flagship Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Flagship Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Flagship Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Flagship Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Flagship Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Flagship Program project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Flagship Program project work proceeding in accordance with the original Flagship Program project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Flagship Program project team?
Step-by-step and complete Flagship Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Flagship Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Flagship Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Flagship Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Flagship Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Flagship Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Flagship Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Flagship Program project with this in-depth Flagship Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Flagship Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Flagship Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Flagship Program investments work better.
This Flagship Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.