Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FM facilities management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FM facilities management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FM facilities management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FM facilities management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FM facilities management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate FM facilities management data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How important is FM facilities management to the user organizations mission?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once FM facilities management is underway?
- How do we Improve FM facilities management service perception, and satisfaction?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What is the FM facilities management sustainability risk?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FM facilities management book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FM facilities management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FM facilities management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FM facilities management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FM facilities management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FM facilities management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FM facilities management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FM facilities management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the FM facilities management project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful FM facilities management project plan execution?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the FM facilities management project?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: What do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout the organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the FM facilities management project?
Step-by-step and complete FM facilities management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FM facilities management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FM facilities management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FM facilities management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FM facilities management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FM facilities management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FM facilities management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FM facilities management project with this in-depth FM facilities management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FM facilities management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FM facilities management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FM facilities management investments work better.
This FM facilities management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.