Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Frontaccounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Frontaccounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Frontaccounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Frontaccounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Frontaccounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- How are measurements made?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Frontaccounting work? How is the team addressing them?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What is our question?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Frontaccounting that make it risky?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Do we have past Frontaccounting Successes?
- Is maximizing Frontaccounting protection the same as minimizing Frontaccounting loss?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Frontaccounting book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Frontaccounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Frontaccounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Frontaccounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Frontaccounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Frontaccounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Frontaccounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Frontaccounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Frontaccounting project management. What Frontaccounting project was the first to use modern Frontaccounting project management?
- Procurement Audit: Is the weighting set coherent, convincing and leaving little scope for arbitrary and random evaluation and ranking?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you dont have more detailed information on the report?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Frontaccounting project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Frontaccounting project?
Step-by-step and complete Frontaccounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Frontaccounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Frontaccounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Frontaccounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Frontaccounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Frontaccounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Frontaccounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Frontaccounting project with this in-depth Frontaccounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Frontaccounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Frontaccounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Frontaccounting investments work better.
This Frontaccounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.