Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical fuel cell Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any fuel cell related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated fuel cell specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the fuel cell Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which fuel cell improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does your signature ensure?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Who else should we help?
- What about fuel cell Analysis of results?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How do the fuel cell results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Which fuel cell goals are the most important?
- Will team members regularly document their fuel cell work?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the fuel cell book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your fuel cell self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the fuel cell Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which fuel cell areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough fuel cell Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage fuel cell projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step fuel cell Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 fuel cell project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your fuel cell project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the fuel cell project schedule available for all fuel cell project team members to review?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the fuel cell project management deliverables of each process group?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
Step-by-step and complete fuel cell Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 fuel cell project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 fuel cell project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 fuel cell project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 fuel cell project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 fuel cell project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 fuel cell project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any fuel cell project with this in-depth fuel cell Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose fuel cell projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in fuel cell and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make fuel cell investments work better.
This fuel cell All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.