Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fuse Services Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fuse Services Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fuse Services Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fuse Services Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fuse Services Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Fuse Services Framework is underway?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What are all of our Fuse Services Framework domains and what do they do?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Fuse Services Framework forward?
- Why should we adopt a Fuse Services Framework framework?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fuse Services Framework book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fuse Services Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fuse Services Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fuse Services Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fuse Services Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fuse Services Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fuse Services Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fuse Services Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing the organizations compliance with regulations?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Fuse Services Framework project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Fuse Services Framework project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Fuse Services Framework project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Fuse Services Framework project?
- Procurement Audit: Are open purchase orders with a fixed monetary limitation used for local purchases of small dollar value?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
Step-by-step and complete Fuse Services Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fuse Services Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fuse Services Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fuse Services Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fuse Services Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fuse Services Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fuse Services Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fuse Services Framework project with this in-depth Fuse Services Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fuse Services Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fuse Services Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fuse Services Framework investments work better.
This Fuse Services Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.