Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fusepoint Managed Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fusepoint Managed Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fusepoint Managed Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fusepoint Managed Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fusepoint Managed Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Fusepoint Managed Services strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What are measures?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Will Fusepoint Managed Services have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- In a project to restructure Fusepoint Managed Services outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- When a Fusepoint Managed Services manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fusepoint Managed Services book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fusepoint Managed Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fusepoint Managed Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fusepoint Managed Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fusepoint Managed Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fusepoint Managed Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fusepoint Managed Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fusepoint Managed Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- WBS Dictionary: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Fusepoint Managed Services project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Fusepoint Managed Services project team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Fusepoint Managed Services project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for the organization of the Fusepoint Managed Services project resources adequate?
Step-by-step and complete Fusepoint Managed Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fusepoint Managed Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fusepoint Managed Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fusepoint Managed Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fusepoint Managed Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fusepoint Managed Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fusepoint Managed Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fusepoint Managed Services project with this in-depth Fusepoint Managed Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fusepoint Managed Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fusepoint Managed Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fusepoint Managed Services investments work better.
This Fusepoint Managed Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.