Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fusion Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fusion Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fusion Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fusion Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fusion Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Fusion Asset Management team have a good general understanding of what Fusion Asset Management is all about?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Fusion Asset Management?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Think about the people you identified for your Fusion Asset Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fusion Asset Management book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fusion Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fusion Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fusion Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fusion Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fusion Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fusion Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fusion Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Fusion Asset Management project purposes different than a previously authorized Fusion Asset Management project?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Fusion Asset Management project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – What changed on Fusion Asset Management project Scope Statement input?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Variance Analysis: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
Step-by-step and complete Fusion Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fusion Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fusion Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fusion Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fusion Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fusion Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fusion Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fusion Asset Management project with this in-depth Fusion Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fusion Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fusion Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fusion Asset Management investments work better.
This Fusion Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.