Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GanttProject Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GanttProject related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GanttProject specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GanttProject Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GanttProject improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Does the GanttProject performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- How frequently do you track GanttProject measures?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic GanttProject objectives?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the GanttProject team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GanttProject book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GanttProject self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GanttProject Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GanttProject areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GanttProject Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GanttProject projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GanttProject Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GanttProject project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the GanttProject project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the GanttProject project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this GanttProject project is needed?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are GanttProject project records organized, maintained, and assessable by GanttProject project team members?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete GanttProject Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GanttProject project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GanttProject project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GanttProject project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GanttProject project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GanttProject project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GanttProject project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GanttProject project with this in-depth GanttProject Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GanttProject projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GanttProject and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GanttProject investments work better.
This GanttProject All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.