Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Generic Access Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Generic Access Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Generic Access Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Generic Access Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Generic Access Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Is Generic Access Network currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Generic Access Network leader?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Generic Access Network data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Generic Access Network processes?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Generic Access Network process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Generic Access Network book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Generic Access Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Generic Access Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Generic Access Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Generic Access Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Generic Access Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Generic Access Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Generic Access Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that Generic Access Network project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Contract Close-Out: How is the contracting office notified of the automatic contract close-out?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Generic Access Network project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Generic Access Network project duration?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the Generic Access Network project been reached with the appropriate management?
Step-by-step and complete Generic Access Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Generic Access Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Generic Access Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Generic Access Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Generic Access Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Generic Access Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Generic Access Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Generic Access Network project with this in-depth Generic Access Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Generic Access Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Generic Access Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Generic Access Network investments work better.
This Generic Access Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.