Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geotechnical investigation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geotechnical investigation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geotechnical investigation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geotechnical investigation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geotechnical investigation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Geotechnical investigation process?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Geotechnical investigation objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Geotechnical investigation opportunities costing us money?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- How do we accomplish our long range Geotechnical investigation goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geotechnical investigation book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geotechnical investigation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geotechnical investigation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geotechnical investigation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geotechnical investigation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geotechnical investigation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geotechnical investigation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geotechnical investigation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Geotechnical investigation project Management Office?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Geotechnical investigation project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Geotechnical investigation project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Geotechnical investigation project experience rather than on independent research?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
Step-by-step and complete Geotechnical investigation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geotechnical investigation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geotechnical investigation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geotechnical investigation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geotechnical investigation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geotechnical investigation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geotechnical investigation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geotechnical investigation project with this in-depth Geotechnical investigation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geotechnical investigation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geotechnical investigation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geotechnical investigation investments work better.
This Geotechnical investigation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.