Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GIAC Certified Project Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GIAC Certified Project Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GIAC Certified Project Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GIAC Certified Project Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GIAC Certified Project Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate GIAC Certified Project Manager data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Who sets the GIAC Certified Project Manager standards?
- What should we stop doing?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How do we maintain GIAC Certified Project Manager’s Integrity?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for GIAC Certified Project Manager strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Does the GIAC Certified Project Manager task fit the client’s priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GIAC Certified Project Manager book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GIAC Certified Project Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GIAC Certified Project Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GIAC Certified Project Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GIAC Certified Project Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GIAC Certified Project Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GIAC Certified Project Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GIAC Certified Project Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you get the user to tell you what they want?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (GIAC Certified Project Manager project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the GIAC Certified Project Manager project?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works brought about by a cause which had not previously existed?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this GIAC Certified Project Manager project if it is scheduled to start on …?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality GIAC Certified Project Manager project?
- Quality Metrics: Have alternatives been defined in the event that failure occurs?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
Step-by-step and complete GIAC Certified Project Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GIAC Certified Project Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GIAC Certified Project Manager project with this in-depth GIAC Certified Project Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GIAC Certified Project Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GIAC Certified Project Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GIAC Certified Project Manager investments work better.
This GIAC Certified Project Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.