Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Entrepreneurs Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Entrepreneurs Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Entrepreneurs Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Entrepreneurs Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Entrepreneurs Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Is maximizing Global Entrepreneurs Network protection the same as minimizing Global Entrepreneurs Network loss?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Global Entrepreneurs Network values?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What are the basics of Global Entrepreneurs Network fraud?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Have you identified your Global Entrepreneurs Network key performance indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Entrepreneurs Network book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Entrepreneurs Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Entrepreneurs Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Entrepreneurs Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Entrepreneurs Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Entrepreneurs Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Entrepreneurs Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Entrepreneurs Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the Global Entrepreneurs Network project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Global Entrepreneurs Network project documented?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Global Entrepreneurs Network project activities?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Global Entrepreneurs Network project and Excel to assist in Global Entrepreneurs Network project risk management?
Step-by-step and complete Global Entrepreneurs Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Entrepreneurs Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Entrepreneurs Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Entrepreneurs Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Entrepreneurs Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Entrepreneurs Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Entrepreneurs Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Entrepreneurs Network project with this in-depth Global Entrepreneurs Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Entrepreneurs Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Entrepreneurs Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Entrepreneurs Network investments work better.
This Global Entrepreneurs Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.