Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global R&D management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global R&D management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global R&D management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global R&D management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global R&D management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- How can we improve performance?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Does Global R&D management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Global R&D management services/products?
- Is Supporting Global R&D management documentation required?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Global R&D management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global R&D management book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global R&D management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global R&D management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global R&D management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global R&D management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global R&D management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global R&D management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global R&D management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Global R&D management project risks at various Global R&D management project stages?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Global R&D management project Charter?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What is working well within your organizations performance management system?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Global R&D management project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Global R&D management project?
Step-by-step and complete Global R&D management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global R&D management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global R&D management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global R&D management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global R&D management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global R&D management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global R&D management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global R&D management project with this in-depth Global R&D management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global R&D management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global R&D management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global R&D management investments work better.
This Global R&D management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.