Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Regulatory Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Regulatory Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Regulatory Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Regulatory Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Regulatory Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How can skill-level changes improve Global Regulatory Management?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Can we add value to the current Global Regulatory Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What is the purpose of Global Regulatory Management in relation to the mission?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Global Regulatory Management processes of our organization?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Regulatory Management book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Regulatory Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Regulatory Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Regulatory Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Regulatory Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Regulatory Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Regulatory Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Regulatory Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Global Regulatory Management project decisions?
- Executing Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Global Regulatory Management project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Global Regulatory Management project is needed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many Rs: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Global Regulatory Management project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Global Regulatory Management project personnel?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
Step-by-step and complete Global Regulatory Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Regulatory Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Regulatory Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Regulatory Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Regulatory Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Regulatory Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Regulatory Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Regulatory Management project with this in-depth Global Regulatory Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Regulatory Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Regulatory Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Regulatory Management investments work better.
This Global Regulatory Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.