Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global supply-chain finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global supply-chain finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global supply-chain finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global supply-chain finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global supply-chain finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What are the usability implications of Global supply-chain finance actions?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Are accountability and ownership for Global supply-chain finance clearly defined?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Global supply-chain finance improvements?
- Who sets the Global supply-chain finance standards?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global supply-chain finance book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global supply-chain finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global supply-chain finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global supply-chain finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global supply-chain finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global supply-chain finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global supply-chain finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global supply-chain finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Global supply-chain finance project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Global supply-chain finance project follow the same process?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Global supply-chain finance project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: With which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Global supply-chain finance project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: What data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
Step-by-step and complete Global supply-chain finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global supply-chain finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global supply-chain finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global supply-chain finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global supply-chain finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global supply-chain finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global supply-chain finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global supply-chain finance project with this in-depth Global supply-chain finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global supply-chain finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global supply-chain finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global supply-chain finance investments work better.
This Global supply-chain finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.