Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Goal-Driven Software Development Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Goal-Driven Software Development Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Goal-Driven Software Development Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Goal-Driven Software Development Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Goal-Driven Software Development Process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Goal-Driven Software Development Process?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- What is our formula for success in Goal-Driven Software Development Process ?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- For your Goal-Driven Software Development Process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Are we using Goal-Driven Software Development Process to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Goal-Driven Software Development Process book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Goal-Driven Software Development Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Goal-Driven Software Development Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Goal-Driven Software Development Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Goal-Driven Software Development Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Goal-Driven Software Development Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Goal-Driven Software Development Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have Goal-Driven Software Development Process project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Goal-Driven Software Development Process project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Goal-Driven Software Development Process project sufficiently qualified?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the Goal-Driven Software Development Process project sponsor be involved in preliminary schedule reviews?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
Step-by-step and complete Goal-Driven Software Development Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Goal-Driven Software Development Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Goal-Driven Software Development Process project with this in-depth Goal-Driven Software Development Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Goal-Driven Software Development Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Goal-Driven Software Development Process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Goal-Driven Software Development Process investments work better.
This Goal-Driven Software Development Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.