Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Groupiful Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Groupiful related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Groupiful specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Groupiful Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Groupiful improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Will Groupiful have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How did the Groupiful manager receive input to the development of a Groupiful improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What are the disruptive Groupiful technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Groupiful book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Groupiful self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Groupiful Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Groupiful areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Groupiful Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Groupiful projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Groupiful Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Groupiful project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Groupiful project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Groupiful project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Groupiful project team with six people have?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Groupiful project(s)?
Step-by-step and complete Groupiful Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Groupiful project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Groupiful project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Groupiful project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Groupiful project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Groupiful project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Groupiful project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Groupiful project with this in-depth Groupiful Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Groupiful projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Groupiful and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Groupiful investments work better.
This Groupiful All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.