Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Guided Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Guided Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Guided Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Guided Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 904 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Guided Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 904 standard requirements:
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Guided Analytics in a volatile global economy?
- Is a Guided Analytics Team Work effort in place?
- What is Tricky About This?
- What does Guided Analytics success mean to the stakeholders?
- What business benefits will Guided Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Is there any existing Guided Analytics governance structure?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Guided Analytics book in PDF containing 904 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Guided Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Guided Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Guided Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Guided Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Guided Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Guided Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Guided Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Guided Analytics project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Guided Analytics project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Guided Analytics project Scope?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Guided Analytics project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Guided Analytics project aiming to achieve?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
Step-by-step and complete Guided Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Guided Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Guided Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Guided Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Guided Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Guided Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Guided Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Guided Analytics project with this in-depth Guided Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Guided Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Guided Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Guided Analytics investments work better.
This Guided Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.