Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GWAPT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GWAPT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GWAPT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GWAPT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GWAPT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Is the scope of GWAPT defined?
- Who are the GWAPT improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How do the GWAPT results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What vendors make products that address the GWAPT needs?
- What to measure and why?
- How much does GWAPT help?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GWAPT book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GWAPT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GWAPT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GWAPT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GWAPT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GWAPT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GWAPT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GWAPT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current GWAPT project is not yet fully understood?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Cost Management Plan: Were GWAPT project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will GWAPT project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the GWAPT project Manager?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Procurement Audit: Could bidders learn all relevant information straight from the tender documents?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone GWAPT project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete GWAPT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GWAPT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GWAPT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GWAPT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GWAPT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GWAPT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GWAPT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GWAPT project with this in-depth GWAPT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GWAPT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GWAPT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GWAPT investments work better.
This GWAPT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.