Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High Voltage Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any High Voltage Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High Voltage Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High Voltage Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High Voltage Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- How did the High Voltage Software manager receive input to the development of a High Voltage Software improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether High Voltage Software goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- How do we measure risk?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations High Voltage Software values?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent High Voltage Software services/products?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High Voltage Software book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your High Voltage Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High Voltage Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High Voltage Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High Voltage Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High Voltage Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High Voltage Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 High Voltage Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Change Request: How well do experienced software developers predict software change?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the High Voltage Software project management deliverables of each process group?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the High Voltage Software project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess High Voltage Software project risks at various High Voltage Software project stages?
Step-by-step and complete High Voltage Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High Voltage Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High Voltage Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High Voltage Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High Voltage Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High Voltage Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High Voltage Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High Voltage Software project with this in-depth High Voltage Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High Voltage Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High Voltage Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High Voltage Software investments work better.
This High Voltage Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.