Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Home run Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Home run related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Home run specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Home run Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Home run improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Home run shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Are accountability and ownership for Home run clearly defined?
- How does Home run integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- How can we improve Home run?
- What does your signature ensure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Home run book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Home run self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Home run Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Home run areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Home run Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Home run projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Home run Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Home run project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Home run project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Home run project?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Home run project Manager?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Home run project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Home run project?
Step-by-step and complete Home run Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Home run project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Home run project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Home run project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Home run project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Home run project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Home run project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Home run project with this in-depth Home run Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Home run projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Home run and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Home run investments work better.
This Home run All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.