Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Horsepower Productions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Horsepower Productions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Horsepower Productions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Horsepower Productions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Horsepower Productions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Do we have past Horsepower Productions Successes?
- How do we go about Comparing Horsepower Productions approaches/solutions?
- What are the disruptive Horsepower Productions technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- How do we keep improving Horsepower Productions?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Is Horsepower Productions linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Horsepower Productions book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Horsepower Productions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Horsepower Productions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Horsepower Productions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Horsepower Productions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Horsepower Productions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Horsepower Productions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Horsepower Productions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Horsepower Productions project tolerances?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Horsepower Productions projects?
- Quality Audit: If the organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Horsepower Productions project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Horsepower Productions project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Horsepower Productions project success?
Step-by-step and complete Horsepower Productions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Horsepower Productions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Horsepower Productions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Horsepower Productions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Horsepower Productions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Horsepower Productions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Horsepower Productions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Horsepower Productions project with this in-depth Horsepower Productions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Horsepower Productions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Horsepower Productions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Horsepower Productions investments work better.
This Horsepower Productions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.