Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hospitality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hospitality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hospitality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hospitality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hospitality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- Assume you were given information regarding current ratios for three consecutive years. Can you determine the general condition of liquidity without calculating working capital?
- Can you determine the general condition of liquidity without calculating working capital?
- Does your business, organization, or organization offer internship or job opportunities?
- What vendors make products that address the Hospitality needs?
- What is the current ratio (also called the working capital ratio)?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What is the meaning of cash management or cash planning?
- What is the amount of working capital?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hospitality book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hospitality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hospitality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hospitality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hospitality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hospitality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hospitality Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hospitality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Hospitality project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Hospitality project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Hospitality project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Hospitality project, that is)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Hospitality project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- Risk Audit: What is the effect of globalisation; is business becoming too complex and can the auditor rely on auditing standards?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Hospitality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hospitality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hospitality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hospitality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hospitality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hospitality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hospitality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hospitality project with this in-depth Hospitality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hospitality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hospitality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hospitality investments work better.
This Hospitality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.