Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HP Media Vault Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HP Media Vault related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HP Media Vault specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HP Media Vault Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HP Media Vault improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that HP Media Vault brings?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in HP Media Vault?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Are assumptions made in HP Media Vault stated explicitly?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What is our formula for success in HP Media Vault ?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HP Media Vault book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HP Media Vault self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HP Media Vault Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HP Media Vault areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HP Media Vault Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HP Media Vault projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HP Media Vault Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HP Media Vault project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for HP Media Vault project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a HP Media Vault project manager must do to finalize HP Media Vault project close-out?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for providing high quality consultancy services to external parties are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the HP Media Vault project?
Step-by-step and complete HP Media Vault Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HP Media Vault project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HP Media Vault project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HP Media Vault project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HP Media Vault project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HP Media Vault project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HP Media Vault project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HP Media Vault project with this in-depth HP Media Vault Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HP Media Vault projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HP Media Vault and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HP Media Vault investments work better.
This HP Media Vault All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.