Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Resources Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Resources Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Resources Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Resources Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 761 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Resources Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 761 standard requirements:
- What are the drivers of Web-based reporting -that is who wants it, who delivers it, who governs it, who audits it, who advertises it?
- To what extent is cybersecurity risk incorporated into the organizations overarching enterprise risk management?
- Are some practices not applicable for business or mission needs within particular departments/areas?
- How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
- Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
- What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
- How does senior management communicate and oversee the policies and procedures?
- How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
- How should any risks to privacy and civil liberties be managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Resources Analytics book in PDF containing 761 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human Resources Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Resources Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Resources Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Resources Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Resources Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Resources Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human Resources Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Human Resources Analytics project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you call or email participants to ensure understanding, follow-through and commitment to the meeting outcomes?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Human Resources Analytics project in less that xx days?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Human Resources Analytics project?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Human Resources Analytics project team meetings?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
Step-by-step and complete Human Resources Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Resources Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Resources Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Resources Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Resources Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Resources Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Resources Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Resources Analytics project with this in-depth Human Resources Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Resources Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Resources Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Resources Analytics investments work better.
This Human Resources Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.