Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hydrocarbon exploration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hydrocarbon exploration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hydrocarbon exploration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hydrocarbon exploration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hydrocarbon exploration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Hydrocarbon exploration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- How did the Hydrocarbon exploration manager receive input to the development of a Hydrocarbon exploration improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Where is our petri dish?
- What are the barriers to increased Hydrocarbon exploration production?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hydrocarbon exploration book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hydrocarbon exploration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hydrocarbon exploration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hydrocarbon exploration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hydrocarbon exploration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hydrocarbon exploration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hydrocarbon exploration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hydrocarbon exploration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Executing Process Group: Do Hydrocarbon exploration project managers understand the organizational context for their Hydrocarbon exploration projects?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Executing Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Hydrocarbon exploration project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Hydrocarbon exploration project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Hydrocarbon exploration project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Hydrocarbon exploration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hydrocarbon exploration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hydrocarbon exploration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hydrocarbon exploration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hydrocarbon exploration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hydrocarbon exploration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hydrocarbon exploration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hydrocarbon exploration project with this in-depth Hydrocarbon exploration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hydrocarbon exploration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hydrocarbon exploration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hydrocarbon exploration investments work better.
This Hydrocarbon exploration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.