Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 645 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 645 standard requirements:
- If a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is built on a previously authorized Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), does the IaaSs authorization boundary cover the SaaS as well?
- Are there existing offerings in the SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS spaces which can potentially provide what we need?
- Do you really care about the Service Level Agreement sla of your underlying cloud platform paas or iaas?
- How does your solution enable the great migration to the cloud; both PaaS/IaaS & SaaS?
- What happens if a SaaS is hosted at a non-FedRAMP IaaS and on a non-FedRAMP PaaS?
- What new IT skills should be considered for a company moving to IaaS?
- Who is going to disrupt amazon web services lock on iaas?
- What kind of network presence do I need towards SaaS and IaaS?
- Is the sale of iaas the sale of an enumerated service?
- Does migration include IaaS Solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IaaS book in PDF containing 645 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the IaaS project sufficient?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the IaaS project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have an up-to-date constitution?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Project Charter: IaaS project Objective Statement: What must the IaaS project do?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
Step-by-step and complete IaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IaaS project with this in-depth IaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IaaS investments work better.
This IaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.