Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IAM as a Service IAMaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IAM as a Service IAMaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IAM as a Service IAMaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IAM as a Service IAMaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IAM as a Service IAMaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Strategic planning -IAM as a Service IAMaaS relations
- What is it like to work for me?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in IAM as a Service IAMaaS? In other words, what are the risks, if IAM as a Service IAMaaS does not deliver successfully?
- Why improve in the first place?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Can we add value to the current IAM as a Service IAMaaS decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What is the IAM as a Service IAMaaS sustainability risk?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IAM as a Service IAMaaS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IAM as a Service IAMaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IAM as a Service IAMaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IAM as a Service IAMaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IAM as a Service IAMaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IAM as a Service IAMaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IAM as a Service IAMaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are open purchase orders with a fixed monetary limitation used for local purchases of small dollar value?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the IAM as a Service IAMaaS project?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and IAM as a Service IAMaaS projects across entities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the IAM as a Service IAMaaS project?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the IAM as a Service IAMaaS project?
Step-by-step and complete IAM as a Service IAMaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IAM as a Service IAMaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IAM as a Service IAMaaS project with this in-depth IAM as a Service IAMaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IAM as a Service IAMaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IAM as a Service IAMaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IAM as a Service IAMaaS investments work better.
This IAM as a Service IAMaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.