Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- The approach of traditional IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Who is the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure process owner?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure that make it risky?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- WBS Dictionary: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure projects should be selected when compared with other IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure projects?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure project with this in-depth IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure investments work better.
This IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.