Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Lotus Word Pro Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Lotus Word Pro related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Lotus Word Pro specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Lotus Word Pro Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Lotus Word Pro improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What vendors make products that address the IBM Lotus Word Pro needs?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Is the scope of IBM Lotus Word Pro defined?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Are accountability and ownership for IBM Lotus Word Pro clearly defined?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in IBM Lotus Word Pro ?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Lotus Word Pro book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM Lotus Word Pro self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Lotus Word Pro Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Lotus Word Pro areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Lotus Word Pro Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Lotus Word Pro projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Lotus Word Pro Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM Lotus Word Pro project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Executing Process Group: How does a IBM Lotus Word Pro project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the IBM Lotus Word Pro project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented IBM Lotus Word Pro project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the IBM Lotus Word Pro project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network provide individuals with the information they require?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Lotus Word Pro Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Lotus Word Pro project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Lotus Word Pro project with this in-depth IBM Lotus Word Pro Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Lotus Word Pro projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Lotus Word Pro and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Lotus Word Pro investments work better.
This IBM Lotus Word Pro All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.