Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM System z9 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM System z9 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM System z9 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM System z9 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM System z9 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Who will provide the final approval of IBM System z9 deliverables?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- How to deal with IBM System z9 Changes?
- How do we maintain IBM System z9’s Integrity?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- How do controls support value?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What is measured?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and IBM System z9 shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM System z9 book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM System z9 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM System z9 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM System z9 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM System z9 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM System z9 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM System z9 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM System z9 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Any new risks introduced or old risks impacted. Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Risk Register: Cost/Benefit – How much will the proposed mitigations cost and how does this cost compare with the potential cost of the risk event/situation should it occur?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does the organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the IBM System z9 project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the IBM System z9 project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the IBM System z9 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (IBM System z9 project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the IBM System z9 project?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
Step-by-step and complete IBM System z9 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM System z9 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM System z9 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM System z9 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM System z9 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM System z9 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM System z9 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM System z9 project with this in-depth IBM System z9 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM System z9 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM System z9 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM System z9 investments work better.
This IBM System z9 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.