Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IdentityServer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IdentityServer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IdentityServer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IdentityServer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IdentityServer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Which IdentityServer goals are the most important?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent IdentityServer services/products?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Explorations of the frontiers of IdentityServer will help you build influence, improve IdentityServer, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What situation(s) led to this IdentityServer Self Assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IdentityServer book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IdentityServer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IdentityServer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IdentityServer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IdentityServer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IdentityServer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IdentityServer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IdentityServer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does the organization want to participate in teaming?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages reasonably short in time duration or do they have adequate objective indicators/milestones to minimize subjectivity of the in process work evaluation?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess IdentityServer project risks at various IdentityServer project stages?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this IdentityServer project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the IdentityServer project sufficiently qualified?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
Step-by-step and complete IdentityServer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IdentityServer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IdentityServer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IdentityServer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IdentityServer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IdentityServer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IdentityServer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IdentityServer project with this in-depth IdentityServer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IdentityServer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IdentityServer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IdentityServer investments work better.
This IdentityServer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.