Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IEEE 802.1X Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IEEE 802.1X related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IEEE 802.1X specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IEEE 802.1X Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IEEE 802.1X improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does the IEEE 802.1X task fit the client’s priorities?
- What are the long-term IEEE 802.1X goals?
- How do we go about Securing IEEE 802.1X?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Is there a IEEE 802.1X Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Strategic planning -IEEE 802.1X relations
- Where can we break convention?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IEEE 802.1X book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IEEE 802.1X self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IEEE 802.1X Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IEEE 802.1X areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IEEE 802.1X Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IEEE 802.1X projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IEEE 802.1X Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IEEE 802.1X project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total IEEE 802.1X project costs?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the IEEE 802.1X project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess IEEE 802.1X project risks at various IEEE 802.1X project stages?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
Step-by-step and complete IEEE 802.1X Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IEEE 802.1X project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IEEE 802.1X project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IEEE 802.1X project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IEEE 802.1X project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IEEE 802.1X project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IEEE 802.1X project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IEEE 802.1X project with this in-depth IEEE 802.1X Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IEEE 802.1X projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IEEE 802.1X and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IEEE 802.1X investments work better.
This IEEE 802.1X All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.